The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Thursday

Spotted: Red Hot 'Z' from the 70's

Its was a good tuesday and I was about to fetch my fellow partner for a lunch due to Im happen to be on that area. As soon as I arrived there to fetch him, I notice a red furious thinggy passing by entering my friend apartments area. I quickly turned around and hunting for it.


as we drive around the parking lots and the parking areas for few minute, finally we spotted it! It is a 1970's Nissan s30 or Datsun 260z in red blood that looks beefy and mean. In other word - it has proper stance and in perfect shape with most all  its originally limbs attached. (except for the rims)


the first ever 240z model was build back at 1970 knows as the Nissan Fairlady Z in Japan and Datsun 240z in other markets. But the one you're looking at here called the 260z


its one of a rare creation now days to see on the street of Malaysia. Especially in a perfect and complete conditions. Design by Yoshihiko Matsuo or widely known as Mr.K


as I walked around it, I noticed theres few changes has been made. Or maybe an improvised from its originally stand.


such as the side signals has been moved to behind of the wheel instead of the front area as how the originally being placed.


the rear still maintaining its best as how it was from the beginning 


a high up for sound and performance has been made on the exhaust for more kudos on the look


what ever how it looks like and how it being change too. Still it look best as how it was originally. Who ever the owner of this hot red 240z really knows how to taking care of it. The marks of the 'Z'

2 comments:

  1. bro..is not 240z,this is 260z 2+2=4 seater
    240z never produce 4 seater ever

    by the way the car look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro! my bad. will re update. thanks. enjoy viewing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...