The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Monday

Spotted: Ford Cortina TC Mark III on white wall. The true beauty.

As I was driving around back from my friend wedding on last weekend, I stumble upon this beauty parked at the side of the street. As soon as I saw it, I make a quick turn and park my car not far from it. Luckily since I bought this Sony Nex 5, I never left my camera at home every time I'm out.

As I walk near to it, I notice its a Ford Cortina TC Mark III made back those years in 1970. This was the third generation of Ford Cortina since 1962.

This beauty is one of the rare classic to be found here in Malaysia, especially the one that is complete and perfect condition.

The Mark III Detroit inspired by the "coke-bottle shaped". It was a hit among fleet buyers back those years.

I'm not sure this what based this Cortina is. Theres a L based for Luxury, XL (Xtra Luxry), GT (Grand Touring), GXL (Grand Xtra Touring). From the look at it Im pretty sure its a GT based.

If this beauty is GT based, then its powered with a 1.6 engine. There were 1.3, 1.6 and 2.0 for GXL based. *Notice the black ride beside? I'll cover it up later on

Its equipe with a Titan Racing 15 inch rims on a Falken and white wall for an extra beauty boost

I never see a such perfect complete MK III Cortina 

as it stated " CORTINA " a true beauty

the color and the rims really matched with the white wall

I didn't get to meet the owner. Already knocked the house but theres no answer. Respect to whoever owned this beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...