The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Thursday

Sincerely thank you from us to you guys - yes you! who's reading this right now!



Hye guys, first of all. Thanks for visiting, viewing, following this blog especially for those who has been follow and keep on mailing me asking for more covers and stories. From the beginning I created Lensariolist back in 2009 and the virus attack after a year in the net, the blog crash back at 2010, rebuild the blog with a new fresh start on this 2011 and now more coming up even though sometimes we're a bit  behind from the date and timing due to our commitment with our actually jobs, but still theres people are waiting and asking for more. We from the Lensariolist humbly and really appreciate the support given from all around the world. You guys are the reason for us to keep on growing, searching, hunting and going further more. Ask requested and being questioned when and where are the fan page for Lensariolist. Finally we created it (recently). Hope you guys keep on supporting and staying in tuned with us. Don't forget to drop by and click like on our page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lensariolist/214287478630134  Thanks world for the support ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...