The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Tuesday

Malaysia Sepang Super GT 2011 - Practice and setup day

Welcome to Sepang race circuit. Its the place here in Malaysia where all the automotive frenzy to enjoy at. From formula 1 to classic cup race, everything is being held here. I just did a cover on a drag race here a week before I come back here for Super GT. This time it's all about Japanese monstrous machine up to fight and hit the circuit.

The stage for concert and party. It was practicing and qualifying day. Im suppose to be here a day before to cover their arriving and setups, but unfortunately I was busy with works and meeting and racepoD cover.

Theres also a super car lineup along with the classics and motorbikes show right after enter the circuit main entrance

I was a good day with a great weather, I decided to start from the grandstand view for shots. As i enter the gate, I can already hear the sounds of engine warming up and the excitement starts to fill in my veins  

It was early on Saturday around 7.30 am, as i walk in the spectators area. I can see they're already getting ready to hit the tracks.

this year personally for me I think its not as big as how it was before. I can see the participant are lesser and lack of promotion. But for motor-heads like me, all that does not matter. All what matter is to see the action, they drama, the speed and of course the GT queen (honestly I'm not really into it but hey its part of the GT culture)

I arrive quite early on this day and when I enter this place, theres no one bother to checking the ticket's or passes. Am I really that early? Uhh... I think so

as soon as i walk through the entrance gate, I can hear the engine starts and roam. Give me the chills of excitement and excited.

Team Impul still under the morning mode, hiding in the pit stop

the red line still tide up to prevent the outsiders come closer, I cant even enter the pit lane yet at this time.

EVA racing team, one of the outstanding team among others in term of design and vinyl.

at this moment everyone getting busy and ready their machine for qualification this evening 

the thing that I respect about Japanese, they never left behind their own supporters 

while others are busy with the mechanics, spectators busy their self with foods and drinks. Some are busy with the GT queen. 

after a while they start the preparation

some are ready to burn the tyers

one of my favorite team

as one by one out for the track

the spectators already high up 

at this moment it was the practice and test run

the action rapidly goes on and theres not a second to waste even its only a test run

the team that everyone been waiting for goes into action

flag from the supporter for team Arta

I've been there at that guy place where he stand. The feel of the car speeding towards you up close and passing you by is outstanding

even though I'm more than 200 meters away, I can feel the tens all around

inspect and more inspect for the perfect peformance

a view of the hair pin corner from the grandstand





these people was there the whole day with the flags

I can feel how the driver felt when he passed by his team supporter 

the Z4 roars as it passed by. The sound of a V8

its all about timing. Thats whats only matters 

as the sun up high and the reflection add more drama 

im getting ready for more to come. Stay tune for more. *this entry respond to Sepang Super GT 2011 - The pit walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...