The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Wednesday

Random Snap > Matt Charade on a banana


This beauty was captured when I'm on my way home from work. A matt black paint job (or sticker i doubt its a sticker) of Daihatsu Charade fited with banana rims. Its rarely here to see a perfect matt paint job on an average ride here on Kuala Lumpur streets. I notice the passenger are a bit hype up when she saw I'm photograph the car. Nicely done whoever the owner is. Kudos fer ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...