The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Thursday

Malaysia Sepang Super GT 2011 - The pit walk

its day 2 and its a busy morning as everyone running around and working out for final preparation 

its early morning 7.30am and the heat already felt like its afternoon. Everyone rush getting ready. Akio san from Team Arta rolling the tyre for dying up from cleaning

for us here in Malaysia, 7.30am is way too early for weekend wake up. But for them, theres no time to waste and every minute counts

even the Gt queens are getting ready early in the morninng

so does the crowd waiting and wanting for an action

I had my chance to walk around at the pit stop for observation

the first stop i went was the Team Nismo with their Motul Autech GTR, its a Nissan GT-R R35

beside was the Team Kondo Racing with their Advan Kondo GT-R a Nissan GT-R R35

one fine build machine getting ready 

the GT 300 class Team JLOC




Team Hankook KTR with their Porsche 911 GT3RSR

not to miss the GT queen appearance. Its not complete without them

a glimpse of Team Taisan Cinecitta with their Ferrari F430GT, my favorite for the GT300 class

the unique Team Cars Tokai Dream28 with their Evangelion theme RT Test Type-01

Team R&D Sport with their Subaru getting all the setup ready

so does their drivers Carlos Van Dam and Horoshi Hamaguchi

that huge gallon can take me back home 8hours driving from Kuala Lumpur to Perlis

its the Team Mach with their Mach Gogogo Syaken RD 320R

a peak of whats in the inside


the Team Autobacs racing

I was surprise with excited at this moment when I saw the drift icon, Keiichi Tsuchiya in person. A living legend was there too with the team Autobacs racing

the GT500 team Autobacs racing with their Honda HSV-010. Seriously I love the sound from this machine

Team Keihin Real Racing with their HOnda HSV-010 GT


this is the tools that makes the magic happens 


team Denso Sard with their Lexus SC430

team D'Station Keeper getting their Lexus SC430 ready

team WedSport Advan with their Lexus SC430

yes, its Naoki Hattori was there too with a big smile 

as the racers and the teams are getting ready, the weather are kind to us on that day and its the time for test run and qualify 

who will stand on the podium for the trophy 

an evening tea anyone? Its a good day at a good place to enjoy your tea, more coming on the track run. Stay tuned ! *this entry respond to Sepang Super GT 2011 - Practice and setup day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...