The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Wednesday

Friday frenzy > The RacePod - Part 2

Apologies for the lack of updates recently folks, I’m still trying to get back on track after had some few amazing on going events recently. Its worst than having a jet lag because sometimes I didn't realized that i haven't go out for two days due to non stop working with picture editing and other works that need to be done. Yes I know some times I didn't get to post right on time or right after cover an event but at least I still want to share with you guys the stories and excitement I had along the way. So bear with me and keep on supporting.

Another post covering a new drift track called the RacePod, organized by the Federation D and the associates. Here's the Part 2 cover continuous from the Part 1 *click here for Part 1

The iconic helmet of the Stig from the Top Gear, but this time its not in white. I feel to get one of those for my self.

so thats why the S15 sounds bizarre. This is whats hidden under the hood

as the night getting darker and the moon starts to play its part lighting up the darkness where no other light can go. It makes the scene feels more dramatic as more drama are coming up

even though this is the first day opening of the track, the show are quite exciting as we can see from the participant. Its like they're really enjoying every bit of the rubber they burn



Almost. A close counter from the barrier. 


love the smell of burning tyre 

Its dark here at the RacePod. The only light are at the spectator stand. Most of the time we're being wash away from the breaks and the head light 

not long after from the start

a 350Z make the first crash.

and it was an ouch. A big ouch.

from the look at it, I don't think that guy would be on track after this crash

as the night getting longer and more participant coming in, some already take a break

I just cant stop my self from photograph it. Maybe I'll make a desktop freebie for you guys

stocks of tyre's, its like changing a wet smelly clothes 


thats all for now from RacePod. I'll cover on the upcoming event at this awesome track soon. Stay tuned!
** to see more of the pictures, add me up at my facebook - http://facebook.com/lensariolist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...