The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Tuesday

Friday frenzy > The RacePod - Part 1

First of all, sorry for the delay and long time of silent with no new entries. Its been a very busy week and everyday I'm trying to steal some time to spend on this blog. I even receive an email demanding a new post. Thank you who ever you are around the globe for supporting and viewing this blog. Last few week ago theres a new playground for those so called motor head to play around with their machine. Thanks to Fedaration D and their associates on their efforts creating this wondrous playground for the drifters and for me hunting burning rubbers to shot with. 

Welcome to the Race Pod. Yes, thats what they call it - RacePod. Its a place to be every friday for drifters, motor head and rubber burner. As I'm covering this event. This was their first day if I'm not mistaken from what I've been told, an officially opened to everyone to play around with. And of course theres a fees for entry. I didn't say its free.

the iconic FedD ride. Its an event which will be run on every weekdays on friday. Located in the horse race stadium territory at Mines.

I thought that I arrive late due to the bad end of the working day traffic and everyone rushing to places and home. I'm glad by the time I arrive, they were just about to start.

While waiting for more to come, I mingle around the track to meet up some few people I know and I saw the FedD ride resting at the end of the track. Waiting for more frenzy maybe.

Not wasting more time waiting, someone already hit the track 

I admit this is one good place to burn the rubbers

after few hours waiting, we're greeted by supercars who came in to visit and join the event.

The Lambo cant drift but the presence of it already steal all eyes around it

a non drift car was this Ford GT40 arrive on the scene supporting RacePod

followed by the Porch

something funny with the sound... I'll check on it later. Im sure theres something unusual under the hood.

as the sun goes down and the lights begin to lighting up the darkness 

the heat from the engine started to feel

this is the best place for drivers and drift enthusiast to socialized with each other

the AE's groupies

its not complete without a few taste of Japanese 

as everyone patiently waiting, some taking the chances to know each other and change ideas

The AE's are one of the big group on that night

A famous legendary drifting machine 

even it's in Pink, the aura of legendary drifting machine never fades

as the engine getting hotter and the night are getting darker

they line up before they started

a great spot to catch the cars as they're enter the first sideways open wide

this Nissan 350Z really push this track hard 

this Silvia S15 sound a bit weird on the engine, from the way it goes. I bet theres something monstrous under the hood

these two really put them self competitive with each other.  Thats it for Part 1 - stay tuned for more up coming on part 2

** to see more of the pictures, add me up at my facebook - http://facebook.com/lensariolist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...