The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Wednesday

Sepang Saturday Night Fever ~ round 4 part 2

this entry respond to the 1st part of Sepang Saturday Night Fever ~ round 4 part 1

its Sepang saturday night fever again and this time its part 2, yes there's still a lot more to share with. But unfortunately I cant fit in more than 100 pictures here in the blog. If you're interested to see more of the picture, please do add me at my facebook http://facebook.com/lensariolist

even thou the participant are not as much as the last year, but the heat are still the same and its even hotter 

Sepang circuit never rest from being burn by spinning rubber 

small but big with powers, I used to play with kei car not so long ago

Daihatsu Mira moderno face lift



preparation all the way non stop

words change with words


as the moon starts to shine and the sun start to give way to the moon, the race starts

most of the drivers never glance on the side at all, not even once. They're all deeply focus on the race


as usual, there's drama of dust, crashes and damages in the stories

the smoke and dust makes it even more dramatic


its a huge competition for the kei cars competing with those's larger than them

as the night getting darker, the circuit start to rain with lights

even the race already started, preparation and checking up their machine never stops







as i said before, not even a glance on the side


the safety car

this honda just stood there and I cant help my self from photograph it




this silvia s15 is one of my favorite 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...