The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Monday

Pinky Memoir ~

10 years ago this was my first ride. It was 2001 and its my first year of collage. I need a ride for me to easily move around from home to collage, well actually for me to move around away from home and college. But the point is I need a ride that time. I was surveying many option and at the end. I end up with this little K-car. Actually I ran out of budget due to all of sudden college high college fees. Was aiming to get a Civic instead but dammed collage fees. This is my first car. Its a local car from Perodua called the Kancil. The tag line was Kancil- smart as you (sebijak anda) after a while of driving it and yes, I admit, the tag line was right. If I needed a parking lot...whenever theres a little space I think I can fit In, I'll go for it. Even the garbage space nicely for my little car. Its a blueprint taken from Daihatsu Mira, In japan they called it a Kei-Car (a small car that even can fit in a cornflakes box). Even thou Im a bit skeptic at the first place, after a while it was a fun car to drive - and a fun car to modified with.

I cant find the actual picture of the original car the first time I bought it. But here's a picture of my little Kei after a mint modified. Yes thats a VR4 intercooler taken from Evo's, not forgotten the juice inside. After 3 years Ibought this car, I decided to change the engine. A half cut of Daihatsu Mira L200 turbo was my first choice from the import chop shop.

after doing tons of modification and settings, dyno test is a must. Obviously I need to know how much that I get after tons of works on it.

oh i forgot, If you Googled Daihatsu Mira, you noticed that this car is not exactly like how the original Mira's look like. I do some mixup with the body works. The front bumper I mix the original local design with the Mira L500 bumper. ( the square sport light )

yes it runs with a 15inch buddy club

approximately I manage to get 108bhp. Thats a good start. 

on Dec 2009 I decided to do some paint job on it. I was looking for something like a honda jazz signature pink. Why pink? There's few times when I join the err... illegal drag race. Most of the time I won. (yes I did) and theres a voice saying "oh man that car trash out by the pinkies" and its fun to hear it.



not the actually honda Jazz signature pink. They mistakenly setting the dry oven a bit longer than it should be and the end the color turn out pink-purplish 

If im not mistaken, the Daihatsu Mira has more than 30 facelift, this is my 5th time changing the front facelift. This one called the Mira L5 hello Kitty edition with the chrome grill 

at this moment I was thinking of a VIP without the Back ish. VIP in pink with chrome's 

I fitted with the BBS 14inch bling bling

the love sound maker, a HKS ssqv. Kaaaccchhhiiinggggg

If you understand this, good. If you dont. It means " the owner of this care is cute "

a four point stabilizer to hold the mount in high speed


yes, thats a 220 max. The highest I ran this pinky on street was 210km. This meter cluster was taken from Perodua Myvi or known as Passo in Japan. I can say that me and my buddy NAY was among the first who tried fitting this cluster in to a Kancil and yes we did manage to fit it.

the interior ~ a MOMO steering and gear knob, Apexi AFC, APexi boost meter, Apexi turbo timer and a rear view mirror I bought when I was in Japan. Im a big fan of Apexi performance stuff.

a VR4 intercooler fitted with a RHF4 turbo taken from Subaru. This was my 4th turbo's. The first was TD04 taken from Mitsubishi, the second was Garret, third was TD04 L and this was the fourth.



Its a custom mix of RHF4 turbo


Not long ago, I think it was the 3rd month of this year. Pinky had an accident. Its the first accident the pinky had. A foreigner who just came here mistakenly the driving lane whack my car.

luckily theres a four point bar to protect the engine bay from total damage.

I miss those time where my hand are greasy with oil, stay up night at 3 am working on the car, fun ride and boosting up. Im thinking of rebuild back this little Kei soon.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...