The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Tuesday

my savior of the day

Working in a publishing world sure is a pain in the ass, especially when you're the person who responsible to juice out the creativity for everything. Even if it is pain in the ass, at the end when the final production is finally done. The satisfaction only can describe by the big long smile the face, its like making a donut spin with your drift car, its like burning the tyre and doing a lot of smokes and smell the burning rubber, its like wining a 24 le mans... ok I better stop now. Actually today can consider my bad day, its the moody day for me due to the client and my boss nagging bout the work needed to be done quick and my filing guy missing in action with loads of file missing along with him. Its my headache day. But just now something arrived on my table, something that I've been waiting for so long and its finally arrived and that thing made my day and Im started to smile back, its the smile that I describe just now. 

oh lookie, a packaging from national post courier. I wonder what it could be, oh wait... theres a sender address.

yeay!  its the packages from zerotohundred (zth) !!!

and its containing the stuff that I order few weeks ago. The Japan GT 2011 ticket and passes! Not forgotten the cap, touch and go limited edition and the time to attack Sepang sticker! My heart feels like a 9 years old kid got a present from an imaginary santa!

any of you guys who are going, see you guys there! Im getting ready with my cameras and stuff. Probably i'll camp there for one night. Gotta look for my tent in the store at home. Im so excited it makes me cry T_T 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...