The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Monday

Wings Life Opera concert at Istana Buday with National Symphony Orchestra - Part 2

Yes, again. Review on the Wings orchestra concert at Malaysia most prestige stage in Istana Budaya. This stage here in Istana Budaya has shared thousands moments of great shows. Let it be a theater or a concert, the stage never fail to give the exclusiveness feeling in any performance. Last time before I photograph this concert here in Istana Budaya, I was covering a theater called Lat Kampung Boy The Musical (i'll update soon in my entry). On that night even its a rock band performing mix with the power of orchestra by National Symphony Orchestra, seriously I salute them. The stage still up to its standard. It makes the concert event more prestige. Heres are the continuous of the Part 1 review (click to direct the page)  and this is their official website http://www.sayap2wings.com






















Add me at facebook to see more of the pictures. facebook.com/dzulafiqzakaria.lart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...