The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Thursday

Runway ~ Morgan, Celio & Thierry Mugler Fashion show

On Wednesday, April 13, 2011 theres this fashion show held at Pavilion shopping mall in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia. Pavilion known as one of a prestige shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur surrounded with branded and fashion stuff. Most of the top designer and high profile outlets are there in Pavilion. Let it be Gucci, Channel, Armani you name it. I was invited in this introduction of a new outlet by Morgan, Celio and Thierry Mugler fashion show runway. Here are some of the pictures I've taken.



























Add me at facebook to see more of the pictures. facebook.com/dzulafiqzakaria.lart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...