The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Thursday

Makyung ~ The mystical heritage of Malaysia

Conferred the masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity award in 2005 by UNESCO, Malaysia's Makyung is a veritable feast for sense. A traditional dance theatre offering a sensory mosaic of gestures, singing, music and dancing, Makyung is a living inheritance that is without doubt experiencing a revival as it enchants audiences worldwide. From the narrative gift to the verbal wit of its actors, a Makyung performance constantly evolves. Although there is no script, the improvisations enthrall audiences to return for more. Kinokuniya bookstore in KLCC kuala lumpur has just launched a book covering this unique dance from Malaysia. I was there as their event photographer, beside launching the book. There are performance of the dance during the launching ceremony. Im not allow to publish any of the event picture but I can only post some of the dance performance that I've photograph










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...