The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Thursday

Kuala Lumpur fall asleep

While I was waiting my time off from working, I notice the view out side from my office window attracts me. When I photograph this, it was around 6.45pm. From daylight to dusk and dusk to night. I thought the sky was so beautiful and I must photograph this. Lucky my camera was with me. I never leave my camera anywhere I go, even if its a short walk around the block for a bottle of drink. Heres some photo's I taken.



Petronas Twin Tower and Kuala Lumpur Tower showered with the sunlight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...