The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Tuesday

FederationD night TT - Part 2

Federation D was founded on November 2009 its the group provides a comprehensive support structure to recruit, develop, and compete drivers in competitions both locally and abroad as far as I know they have been doing one of a hell great jobs for local automotive scene especially in drifting. The same year they're were founded. They're representing Bridgestone driver, in 2010 the production team were formed and a video magazine launched and again this time they're representing Goodyear driver. Thats one big leap for a newborn group. Love their effort. Have a visit to their website http://www.federationD.com to see it your self or just come by to their weekly event drifting every friday from 6pm to 12am at Speed City KL Sg.Besi Selangor Turf Club. Heres the continuos from my previous cover of Federation D night TT part 1 (click here if you missed it)


the representative from the swift club. Kudos with the swifters that came and join with a groups of members.

the mystery van with the massive boom box all out loud cheering up the ears with the sweetness of musics




this Supra grab everyone attention eye upon arrive


thats one of a hell modifications








one of my favorite the rx7


the Alteza shows the inside juice, its funny when the owner said most of the cops mistaken his car as a Waja convert due to his plate number design and frame. 




this oldtimer was hiding in the dark, the small intercooler grab my attention and tells me this is not an ordinary oldschool ride. I wonder whats under the hood


yes I know I'm vaining with the GTR, who cares. I envies this monster


my car need to be in vain too~ he's a lil bit jealous  


on my way back, I stumble upon them on the street. I decide to do some chases and get a picture of it on the street. I was thinking ~ dammit I need to get a shoot on this even thou I'm driving. Thank god for the shutter speed and low light lens.












again, kudos to federation D and those who show up. You guys did a great job and i hope theres more in future. And if there is, for sure I'll be there. Hope you guys are enjoying the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...