The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Tuesday

Outing

A good friend called me up " Im coming to your place, lets make a study outing with few fellas" and I replied "sure, why not". Its been a while since the last time I did a photography study outing. Since I'm working and becoming a student again, I don't really have the time for all this. But when a good friend from far called me up for this. I was all hype up. It was Saturday morning and we gather people who interested through facebook networking. He did most of the invitation, I just came in for some assistant. For a free study outing, the attendance was not bat at all. Meeting up new people, making new friends and above all, sharing and giving knowledge. That's the best of me, I just love teaching and sharing knowledge. Will update more on this.

photograph credited to my buddy Che Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...