The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Tuesday

I need more timeeeee...moreeeee....

I've missed lots of time to spend for my blog. As usual, the busyness always caught on me. Being a workingman and a student at the same time is not easy as how it sounds like. Even when I'm not doing my work or studying, I spend most of the time to rest as much as I could. The weekend runaway with fellas Emperor team to Genting Highland, cruising and tailing those monsters going uphill was a great day starter. Its been few weeks since the event, I still haven't have the time to post some review in here. But soon I will post it. It is just a matter of time and space, hehe... here's a teaser from it. Stay tuned. More will come ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...