The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Sunday

Black and white I

I love to take photo's in black and white. For me, when shooting in black and white, I'm actually photographing the soul of the people, the soul of the environment, the deepest story of a scene. Something which I can't get it with shooting in colors. Here are few pictures I took around Central Market in Kuala Lumpur and KLCC. Enjoys~

I went to Central Market with the city light rail transit (LRT), I park my car at the station near my house. Trying to avoid the traffic so I decided to take the LRT instead.

  As I arrive at Masjid Jamek station, I saw this man sitting there without moving and keep on rising his hand waiting for someone to drop in some few hopes for him.

Stop by at Masjid Jamek mosque, I  went for my prayers before I move on other places. This lady waiting with her daughter for her husband finishing his prayers.

As I walk by this taxi, this boy was smiling at me. Maybe he excited seeing the camera that I'm holding. So I give him a shoot. (If you watch this kid, thanks for the smile)

 
I was walking slowly to Central Market and wonder around. Looking at people and the activities going on around me, then I saw this guy. A very stylish Sikh I'll say, can't help my self from photographing him.

 
I notice on that day, there is a lot of tourist wonder around the city. It is a holiday season here in Kuala Lumpur. Seems like the tourist are enjoying walking around with less crowd.

  waiting for someone or taking a shelter from the heat maybe?

The city is less with crowd but never fail packed with vehicles, especially buses 








everyone need to do something to keep on living




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...