The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Sunday

Volkswagen Das Auto Show 2011 ~ Vw showing off day Part 2

as we waited for almost an hour for our turn to enter the hall. My friend take turn to try the game

nothing fun about it for me about playing it and you cant even change your car or play it in manual mode. All you need to do is just sit in the bucket, hold the steering and kick the pedal for two laps

we being greeted with the VW logo and tag before we enter the hall 

and another VW logo but this time with a signage saying...bag check

well....

as we search for a nice spot to sit and try to enjoy what ever they will bring us to, I notice theres a cars on the platform all around us

and look! theres a person inside the cars

after everyone is securely (yes they securely check is everyone seated), the media presentation about to start

at this moment I felt like we're about to get a few ride on going somewhere...feels like I'm in a spaceship or something like that

all of sudden the lights turn off and the cars starting up their engines and turning on the lights

a huge VW logo appear in front of us... feels like I'm being brought back to the hippies era's (I don't know about the hippies but it just poops out in my head)

and whatdaya know, the car starts to move all around us, so does the screen. Its like trying to simulate us that the car and us the audience are traveling together through out around the world

here's a bit of how it looks like in panorama mode, and yes the car actually move around us. At some few moment, they stopped after one passing by to introduce the models

after less than a 15 minute ride from the presentation, we're moving on to the other hall where the cars are being shown up close

the Polo

the Golf

the Polo GTI

the Golf GTI... uh, are they making every each of it a Gti version?

the all time favorite, the Scirocco

as I mingle around the hall, now it makes sense why they're allowing few visitors at a time

the Eos

the Passat CC

Tiguan with a babe beside it (why would they named it Ti-Guan? it sounds weird and how would you pronounce it? Thai, Thie, Theay?)

the Touareg ( even better looking from the previous)

oh look, even the fire extinguisher being well wrap, such a design manners

the last final look back at the scene before we're out from this place

but its not that easy to get out from here, we're been quarantine for few minute before we're allowed to exit. They said its for the temperature protection before you're out to the hot and warm world after being in an eskimo look like tent and a freezing aircondition

a large eskimo on a parking lot with people being quarantine inside... no, its not a X-file scene... its just a VW hippie camp

as we were out from this place, it was sharp at noon and look at the lines... even longer than the time we arrived... line up to be Das by VW

and I've being told it is log as almost 500 meter long all the way from the parking lot. Thank god we're arrive here earlier. The show was not too disappointing and I can say Im enjoying it  a little with the presentation, but I am so disappointed when it is not as how it was being told before this. There's no car shows, theres no classic VW lining up, theres nothing... Just a bunch of a huge eskimo tent, a new car to be show off and a well played presentation. That was my first time 360 video presentation. Feels like I was taken to another world for 15minute. But its not end here, as we're about to walk to the parking lot. We saw a VW galore lining up out side the entrance. Coming up next ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...