The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Sunday

Open Drift Championship 2011 Round 2 ~ An insane battle not to be missed!!!


 We will exclusively bring the cover on this most exciting Open Drift Championship 2011 round 2 at Bukit Jalil, Malaysia. This event brought to you by the growing respected automotive groups of organizer that called them self Federation D, an agency for insane drive. Yup, as it stated on their tag line, there will be insane action and insane competitors throughout Malaysia or even Asia. Be sure to mark on your gadgets notification for this 24th and 25th of September as this battle will go on. Free entry for the public and theres a VIP passes (RM100) to get an up close and best view (with freebies too). Hold on to your seats and be sure to marks up the date. See you guys there!

*for further information, do visit their official website http://www.federationd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...