The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Monday

Kuala Lumpur Formula Drift Malaysia - Part 1

Yea, yea... I know, its an old story. I've post this in my previous blog (before my blog crash) and this post was quite a hit. So I'm thinking of repost this entry to share again with you. This was an event last year held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I was one of the photographer running around chasing the cars for a few shots. So here are some of the pictures to share with. Hope you guys enjoy. 






I got the drifter from china eye on me, a very confident stare. Its like he's saying to me "watch me drift and win"



red lineup from the China drifter







its not the bike that capture my attention...its the hair...








the one and only malay drifter from Malaysia





to see more pictures of the event, please add me up at my facebook  facebook.com/lensariolist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...