The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Tuesday

Getting back to the track

Trying to get back to the track, it has been hard to manage everything especially while doing work for living and doing things that we love to keep up the juice. Another 2 more days and I will be leaving for a trip to Beijing. Finally a runaway trip after for so long working and studying. I have been doing photo editing lately, well I am doing photo editing everyday. But it has been so long since the last time I do automotive photo editing. Here are few pictures I came out with while playing around. I wonder what happen to my suction holder and rig...where did i put it... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...