The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Wednesday

Sooooo gooodddd to come back

Its been soooooooo long since the last post on this blog. What happen??? I'm not sure what actually happen, but I received a report saying that I try to cancel my account and deleting everything. At that point I'm very sure that my blog being hacked. Why??? Why my blog???

Thanks to Google for alerting me and assist me to recover everything that still left in this blog. I thought I lost everything. Now its all good as how it was before, just that there is no more "www.lensariolist.com"., the account has been cancel and the domain being stopped. Im starting back with a new domain that is dzulens.blogspot.com

Thank you again Google for the assist.

Will be update with more post soon. Keep in touch and keep on sending me mail for new post. (Those mail motivate me to get and give more. Thanks guys)

Me shooting on an event - thanks Flowie for shooting me shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...