The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Thursday

A visit of greasy and oil

I consider my self automotive junkie, especially when it came to cars. If I have to choose between a women and a car, let say... a GTR... I would rather pick up the key and drive away with the car. Even if its a goddes sent from heaven triple the beauty of Jlo. Back few years ago I owned a Kcar as my toy. Its a regular local car from Perodua called Kancil taken from Daihatsu Mira L200 blue print. (maybe I'll do some review on that later on) Now I owned a Satria Neo made by Proton with a bit slice of Lotus technology built in. Still its a local car. This is my new toy and a daily drive beside a honda at my garage I still prefer this as my daily drive joy ride. I still have to hold on to my self from doing massive tuning or modification on this black beauty due to the warranty is still valid. At this kind of economy situation, I don't see any of spending much on these things like the old days. So I must hold on to my breath. Last week I give a visit to one of my friends workshop. I consider they are one of the crazy tuner and heck well known in the neighborhood. At first it was just a short visit drop. But end up I treat my Neo for abit juice. The pickups doesn't feel right. I need a fast long run due to my work with a lot of far traveling. You dont want your car to screaming pain when the rev meter hit 7 when its only 180km.

thats my car the Satria Neo

a lil quick peek inside the workshop and i see theres two cars to work with, a Mitsubishi Evo 3 and a Nissan California

honestly I really miss those days where all the oil and grease goes through my hands and spend all day long for few days working on these thing.

the famous Garrett, I didn't get to see what series this turbo. I used to fit this juice in my K-car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...