The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Friday

Wings Life Opera concert at Istana Buday with National Symphony Orchestra - Part 1

Last night, was a media and preview night for Malaysia all time favorite rock band or should i say Malaysia legendary rock band Wings. I'm there as one of the media press and been given the best seat in the house (my luck i guess). If you hear to Aerosmith, Bonjovi, Guns and Roses. These great band with four people as  the band members called them self "Wings" are same level as the legendary band i mention just now. Started as a small time band in 1985 the band spread their wings for more than 20 years and standing strong with their fans all around Malaysia. Last night was their first concert at Malaysia most prestige stage ( if in London they have Albert Hall) at Istana Budaya, and the best part of the concert is that they're using orchestra mix up with their rock music for double extra juice. Seriously it was a real superb experience and the best concert I've been before. The concert held for 5 days, I was thinking of going for a second round but too bad the ticket was sold out until the last day. At night its an orchestra rock night, on the day time they're having an acoustic time. If i had a 100 thumbs, i'll give them 100 thumbs up. I really enjoy the concert. Here's are some of the pictures I taken during the show.


the singer, Awie and lead guitar legendary Joe

even thou it was their first opening night, clearly can see that they're really push them self to the limit and enjoying every minute they're had.

honestly, I regret turn off my iphone before the show start. Usually I always turn off my iphone every time Im on a concert of a theater, don't want the people out from the world Im in currently disturb my vibe. I regret because the opening intro was superb and really gives me a goose bump AND I SOULD RECORD IT!




the conductor for National Symphony Orchestra 

seriously, they really did a very good job indeed. I salute them.












thanks to Azlan the official Wings photographer for insist me around. We've been friends in facebook for quite long and this is the first time we actually meet up.

Theres more next in my Part 2 review, don't hold your breath too much. Its a shame to die for before see the next review. Add me at facebook to see more of the pictures. facebook.com/dzulafiqzakaria.lart

dont forget to visit their official website http://www.sayap2wings.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...