The Photographer

A person that lives in moderation and artistic at all moment. My grammar and spelling is complete sh*t and I don't care as long you can read it. I’m really sorry about my bad english and about my bad grammar, this is the only way I can share my experience with most of you guys. Enjoice ~


Wednesday

Sincerely apologize




Lately there's a problem with my blog account. I don't know what happen. Been waiting for more than a weeks for the problem to sort out but seems like theres no way other than reseting my blog and start back from scratch. I am so sorry for those who follow my blog and visiting my blog often. I know its a very frustrated but for those who are my regular visitor, I reset back my blog and re-post with a freshly and new juice in future from time to time. So... bear with me and don't hold you're breath coz its a shame to die for. Again, I am sincerely apologize for the problems ~ Thanks for keep on visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...